We are a mid-sized commercial-industrial general contractor in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan looking for the right person to join our dedicated team. Our diverse portfolio includes pre-engineered steel building erection, new construction of banks, commercial, industrial, professional buildings as well as renovation work at malls, hospitals, medical buildings, retail stores and restaurants.
We are looking for carpenters, carpenter foremen and project superintendents.
The preferred candidate should possess the skills to do the following types of work:
- Installing trusses
- Concrete work
- Installing siding
- Interior framing
- Finish work including installing wood ceilings, cabinetry and other millwork
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 2 years carpentry experience (general or residential)
- OSHA 10-hour training preferred but not required
- Comply with safety requirements
- Knowledge of carpentry tools including power tools
- Ability to read blueprints and layouts
- Detailed oriented
- Ability to work as a team member or independently
The wage range for this position will be based on the applicants’ qualifications. This is a full-time, 40 hour a week position with little to no evening or weekend work. It includes the following union benefits package: medical, dental, vision insurance coverage, retirement plan, paid holidays.
If this sounds like you, please complete the application form below or send your resume to Jon@royness.com and copy Rick@royness.com. You may also mail your resume to 1801 N. Lincoln Rd., Escanaba, MI 49829